Eating is one of life’s greatest pleasures, and my favourite activity! When I’m not eating, I’m usually thinking about what I’m going to eat next. It’s well overdue to add more of a foodie element into my blog, so I’m going to get cracking with some food-related articles, including recipes, and maybe even some restaurant reviews…keep your eyes peeled!
- Being a Treat-Yourself Gal/Guy on a Student Budget (Guest Post) - Struggle to find and afford healthy snack options at uni? Check out these top 4 quick and easy treat recipes by guest poster, foodie, and treat-yourself gal Alex Reay.
- Recipe: Rustic and Hearty Hungarian Beef Goulash - A rustic, hearty, and truly authentic Hungarian beef goulash recipe, passed down through the family from grandad Lajos.
- Recipe: Chilli con Quornie - Chilli con Quornie is one of our family favourites: super quick and easy to prepare (technically, we cheat) as well as really healthy, good value, and yumy! What else could you want from a meal?
- Recipe: Kia’s Kappuccino Cake - From now on I will occasionally be sharing with you some of my homemade recipes. And here is the first; Kia's Cappuccino Cake! (To be served with coffees, cappuccinos, or delicious chocolate milkshakes!)
- Top Brazilian Foodie Favourites - I've tried my share of weird and wonderful food and drinks while on my year abroad in South America, here's a run down of my favourites; the one's I will truly miss eating/drinking once I return to England.